Looking for a tasty fruit and veggie combination for a quick blended breakfast? Start with this one and adjust as you choose. You may decide to add more fruit or stick with a less sweet beverage. Either way, enjoy your greens!
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 cup shredded red or green cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- juice from 1 lemon or orange
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except the ice.
- Blend thoroughly for about a minute.
- Add ice and blend for about 10 more seconds.